This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
1. The first domestic technology to use compressed to cool the Laser tube mirror and windows, the effect of the air cooling system is much higher than the effect of the water cooling system common used in the industry. It only needs to connect a small power air compressed , which is convenient and efficient.
2. The long time product test indicates that the air cooling system can not only guarantee the high output power of the product, but also make the power fluctuate in a small range, and the working state of the products is extremely stable.
3. The working path of the air cooling system is insulated, which is completely eliminated the phenomenon of high voltage.
Country of Origin:China
Product Standard:Q/EFR/J 1.1-2017
Certifications:CE certificate, Chinese technical letter patent
Cooling method: Water cooling
Cooling liquid: clean water
Flow rate: 3-5L/min.
Standard water temperature: 10℃-40℃
Ambient temperature: 2℃ -40℃
Ambient humidity: 10-60%
Parameters List for F260 Series CO2 Laser Tubes
|Model||Length (mm)||Diameter(mm)||Output power(W)||Maximum power(W)||Warranty period(days)||Catalyst|
The above current should be in accordance with actual currents displayed on the ammeter, which is in a series connection with the cathode.
If used incorrectly for long periods of time in over-current conditions, the CO2 laser tube's negative electrode will change color, and the service life significantly decreased.
Cleaning Tips:When cleaning the window of the carbon dioxide laser tube, please do not use cotton swabs or other wipes as they will significantly affect the output power.
The following methods are provided for cleaning the window
1. When the lens is stained, turn off the laser tube.
2. Use an air dust blower to blow away dust and dirt on the lens.
3. Use a syringe to spray ethanol on the lens.
4. After the ethanol evaporates, turn the laser tube back on.
5. If the above methods do not work effectively, professionals are required, who will use a cotton swab dipped in ethanol to clean the lens in a rotating fashion away from the center, outwards to the edge.
1. Do not use acetone to clean the glass.
2. Do not move the two fastening screws on both ends of the laser tube, otherwise, the output power will decrease, and the laser tube will be scraped.
3. When testing the light spot on organic glass, please keep the organic glass 300mm away from the window.
Safety:As the CO2 glass laser device generates invisible light, please wear eye protection gear when operating. A safety sign for high voltage is marked on the positive pole.
Storage and Transportation Requirements:When storing and transporting the CO2 laser tube, please drain the cooling liquid and cover the tube ends with dustproof plastic bags. For storage, the required environmental temperature is 2-40℃ and the humidity ranges from 10-60%.
Adhesive tapes and sponges should be used to fix the laser tubes and prevent sliding during transport. A 70mm sponge should be use at the end of the window, and a 50mm sponge should be at the end of the fully reflecting mirror.
Warranty period: 360 days
1. Within 180 days since the day the merchandises left our factory, if the output power is lower than 80% of the rated power, while the user operates the laser tube in accordance with the requirements of the instruction book, we will take charge of free maintenance or free replacement of laser tube. The replacement laser tube enjoys the same quality commitment of new laser tubes when they leave the factory. The one-way freight should be afforded by the user. We don’t take responsibility for the structure damage or structure variation of laser tubes.
2. Within the period from the 181th day to the 360th day, if the output power is lowers than 75% of the rated power, while the user operates the laser tube in accordance with the requirements of the instruction book, we will repair or free replace the laser tube for free. The replacement laser tube or the well repaired laser tube enjoys the same quality commitment according to the date when the first laser tube left the factory. The one-way freight should be afforded by the user. We don’t take responsibility for the structure damage or structure variation of laser tubes.